About our client
Are you a high performing Senior Finance Manager looking for opportunity to join an established local bank? Do you have what it takes to excel and shine in a dynamic and growing team? Do you fancy working with other top-notch profiles and high achievers? Then, you are looking at the right page. Just read through the below and get in touch with us for your life changing new career!
About the role
Our client is committed in providing a nurturing environment for continuous skill and experience development through various programmes for career growth. Hard work and dedication do not go unnoticed here. They acknowledged employees who outperform and exceed expectations through the granting of awards, promotions and career mobility opportunities.
- Understand of Basel market and FHC etc Guideline and also understand various financial products like (Swaps, Option, Repo etc.)
- Assist the Unit Head in the smooth running of the compliance section and ensures that the regulatory reports in respect of compliance reporting are submitted accurately on time.
- Attends & interact with the relevant department of various line of business in respect of their reporting requirements & assists in problem solving as & when required.
- Participating in internal (within Group Finance) & external Projects relevant to the regulatory reporting as & when it is required.
- Provide advice & assistance in regards of regulatory reporting on new initiative or product introduced by the business division.
- Analyze month over month movement and provide commentary.
- Ensure the compliance ratios are being met in order to avoid being penalized by the regulatory authority.
- Monitor the variances in the Basel II’s reports & suggest the corrective action to be implemented as and when required.
You will have
- Degree/Professional Qualifications in Accountancy, Finance or Banking.
- 8 to 12 years of experience audit, external reporting, BNM (Bank Negara Malaysia) Regulatory reporting.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Basel or regulatory reporting area.
- Prior experience in risk and compliance regulatory reporting for BNM.
- Knowledge of various financial instruments (e.g. swaps, option and future etc.).