Where you provide us with your personal data, in person, by email, through this website or through any of our other international websites or offices, we will endeavour to ensure that such information remains private and is only used in accordance with this policy. By providing us with your personal data, you also consent for us to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal data in accordance with this policy. Ellwood Consulting will comply with the applicable privacy laws.
Collection of Personal Data
The personal details we will collect from your application include (without limitation) information such as contact details, email addresses, name, telephone numbers, qualifications, employment history, skills, motivations as well as your resume. In the course of identifying suitable employment opportunities for you we may make enquiries of referees whose names you have provided to us. This information will be added to that which we already retain. We can provide a copy of your personal information which we retain should you request it. If you request us to delete your information from our database, we will do so.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Ellwood Consulting holds, uses and discloses your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you
- Provide our services to our clients and candidates
- To allow you to submit your resume generally or for specific advertised jobs
- Manage your requests, enquiries, or complaints
- Provide our assessment for our client for the positions we are seeking to fill on their behalf
- Maintain and promote our business or employer-employee relationships
- Inform you of possible work opportunities, relevant candidates, and/or (with your consent) other events that are of relevance to you, such as our newsletters. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications
- Fulfil any applicable contractual, legislative, filing and/or reporting obligations
- Your personal information may be disclosed to:
- Potential and actual employers and clients of Ellwood Consulting
- Other staff at Ellwood Consulting in connection with possible employment opportunities
- Any person or body with a lawful entitlement to obtain information
We may contact you by phone, email or other address which you provide to us in order to:
- Advise you as to the progress of your application
- Respond to a request for information or a product or service
- Seek your permission to pass on your resume for a potential placement or employment opportunity
- Provide you with updated information about our website
- Provide you with information about our products and services which you may find of use
Ellwood Consulting will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we hold and disclose is accurate, up-to-date, and complete. We may contact you from time to time to check that your personal data is still correct. However, please inform us of any changes to your personal data as soon as you can so that we can maintain the accuracy of your information.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. Cookies are used on websites to remember login details, to track web traffic on an aggregate basis and to keep session information in cache to assist your use of our website. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies (see the help menu on your browser), however, switching off cookies will restrict your use of our websites.
Access to Personal Data
You may request access to, or updating of, your personal data held at Ellwood Consulting by contacting the Ellwood Consulting Data Protection Officer by emailing us at email@example.com. You may also request that Ellwood Consulting deletes your personal information and we will endeavour to comply with your request unless we are required to keep it for legal reasons.
Storage and Security of your Personal Information
Your information is stored on secure computer storage servers and security measures have been put in place to protect the data from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. Such safeguards include:
- Access to our database is restricted to authorised personnel only
- Login and password details are required to assess our database
- All staff are bound by a confidentiality agreement regarding our company and customer information
- We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that all personal data is managed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and this policy
Ellwood Consulting will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. The Internet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, while we seek to protect your personal data by implementing digital security systems in various parts of our website, Ellwood Consulting cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information. Where we have links to websites outside of Ellwood Consulting’s own website, we cannot ensure that your privacy will be protected in accordance with this policy. You should consult these other websites' privacy policies as we have no control over them and are not responsible for any information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties. Please also note that Ellwood Consulting may transfer your personal information to overseas facilities for processing and storage. However, this does not change any of our commitments to safeguarding your privacy.