About our client
Our client is an insurance and investment specialist who does property-casualty insurance, life & savings, and asset management.
About the role
This role is to manage, plan, and organize day to day internal claims services/functions of the Claims Support Services.
- To assist the Head of Claims to support strategy and implement action plans of the claims services and managing performance of vendors.
- The job holder is expected to manage the various recovery management and coordinate claims audit findings.
- Review claims processes and recommend improvement to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Prepare and monitor various types of claims processes.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of local regulations.
- Strategic vision, good focus on customer, demonstrate willingness to implement changes that adds value & demonstrates ability to drive the change.
- Contribute to the team’s performance.
You will have
- At least 8 years of managing shared services in managerial capacity.
- Knowledge in GI claims processes.
- Good analytical skills.
- IT literate.
- Great team player.
- Leadership skills.