About our client
- More than 70,000 employees in over 40 countries.
- One of the biggest name in BPO servicing Digital Marketing, Financial Services, Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain and IT Services.
- Leading SCM and CRM provider.
- Provide technical consultation to the Business/System Analyst and Project Manager for developing and supporting new systems or enhancing existing ones to support the business.
- Research and evaluation of alternative solutions, and recommend implementations.
- Provide on-site or remote access support and guidance to clients.
- Work closely with team members and associated companies in other region to resolve support issues.
- Maintain appropriate levels of technical, functional and procedural documentation.
- Ensuring Service Quality levels are maintained and adhered to.
- Ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner.
- Reviewing outstanding issues on hand and ensuring clients are kept informed of the progress.
You will have
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years professional experience in the support (L3) and/or development of Java and large scale business applications.
- Having keen interest in cloud application platform/tools i.e. Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience in one or more cloud application platform e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud is highly desired.
- Familiar with one or more configuration management tools e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
- Familiar with one or more Continuous Integration and/or Delivery tools e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Familiar with one or more build systems e.g. Ant, Maven, Gradle.
- Experience with one or more scripting languages e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby is highly preferred.
- Solid analytical, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- This job demand flexibility and willingness to work in dynamic environment with customer driven project. The candidates are expected to communicate with clients and colleagues in EU regularly.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines. Independent, self-discipline, self-organize, and able to learn and work under minimum supervision.
- Candidate must be willing to work on shift (24/5).