About our client
The client is a Financial Institution and one of the largest banking groups in Malaysia. The organization believes in dynamic development as an integral factor within its culture and is great place to explore in enhancing career aspirations.
About the role
This role is to the product and relationship liaison for interest rate risk review with Business Units and to evaluate and assess impact from environmental and industry factors on the Interest Rate Risk, Foreign Exchange and earnings profile and provide feedback to policy makers on market’s best practices.
- Facilitate risk identification, measurement and control, recommend appropriate risk limits to meet management tolerance for approval.
- Pro-active review on reasonableness, provide analysis and opinion on exceptions of risk reports.
- Provide opinion on assessment readiness in reporting identified risks of proposal for new products or variation of products within the Non – Traded Market Risk team.
- Propose and maintain sound methodology on interest rate risk related areas for key risk metrics.
- Propose and maintain subject matter expert (SME) policy which related Non – Traded Interest Rate Risk.
You will have
- Relevant tertiary education and/or professional qualifications.
- Candidate with chartered financial analyst & Financial risk manager certification will be added advantage.
- At least 6 years in Banking, Finance or risk management particularly in asset liability management.