About the Client
The Client is a Financial Institution and one of the largest banking groups in Malaysia. Also a Public listed company on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia, the organization has subsidiaries offering a range of products and services. The organization believes in dynamic development as an integral factor within its culture and is great place to explore in enhancing career aspirations.
About the Role
The role will drive and undertake AML/CFT training for the group.
- To develop, structured and undertake periodic face-to-face tailored training for staff in relation to AML/CFT matters covering both Compliance and Business Units. The training would be structured in a manner that it would enable the general staff especially the customer facing staff to understand their role and the appropriate actions required to be taken in Complying to the AML/CFT framework particularly in compliance to the Bank's AML/CFT policies.
- The person is also expected to provide internal training to group compliance staff, pertaining to alerts investigation technique, potential AML topologies and includes AML system training.
- To ensure training effectiveness, the training content would also have incorporated analysis of the Bank’s STR data as part of the post STR action. This would create the staff awareness on the modus operandi of common suspicious activities thus facilitating their understanding on the AML/CFT risks.
- Besides training the person would also be required to ensure that constructive feedback be given on the AML/CFT policies for update and to ensure that it remains relevant.
You will have
- Degree in Banking/Finance/Management/Business Management/Legal or any related field.
- AML/CFT or Compliance Related.
- Preferably 10 years working experience in Finance Industry.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in compliance or control; related function.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an AML/CFT role inclusive training.