About our client
- Specialises in consumer and business internet services as well as mobile telephone services.
- Global MNC company.
- Employer of choice for over 10,000 employees.
About the role
- Exciting new opportunity for a senior developer to collaborate with Australian and Singaporean counterpart to grow their 4G network and technolology.
- Be part of a growth strategy of a brand new development center in Malaysia.
- Be apart of a high performing team who has the ability to deliver in a fast paced environment.
- Need to love the variety in the work and delivering innovative, practical and cost effective results.
- Provide application requirement analysis, solution design, specification and undertake development on key systems.
- Provide support to business applications.
- Collaborate with various business stakeholders, project managers, business analysts & other developers achieving high standards in project delivery and post-deployment software support.
You will have
- Tertiary or degree qualifications in Computing science/engineering qualification or recognized equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years commercial experience in development.
- Excellent analysis and programming skills.
- Experience with the following tools/technologies: GIT, JIRA, Postgres, CI Tools.
- Experience with any other development languages e.g. PHP, Perl, .NET & Android are highly desirable but not essential.
- Experience in Telecommunication domain.
- Excellent time management, coordination, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams.