About our client
- International company – 23’000 employees, 3 strategic IT locations (Malaysia, Switzerland, US).
- They offer international career opportunities for top performers.
- All new hires are sent to Switzerland for an on-the-job-training program.
- They have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee.
- Drive functional and technical design of RESTful web services for their Cloud.
- Develop Cloud Applications and Services on Java and/or .net with agile methods.
- Support the international (US, Europe and Asia) roll-out of Corporate Cloud Services.
- Collaboration & consultancy within a global IT team regarding concept design and implementation - in line with the Business and IT strategy.
- Creativity, willingness to embrace new ideas and methodology.
- Ensure reliable operations of their Cloud Services together with our partners.
- Provide 2nd/3rd level support for solutions together with our partners.
- Stay up to date on trends in cloud computing.
You will have
- Proven experience in common technologies use to develop web services, e.g. Java, Spring (MVC, DI, Security, Test), JS, jQuery, Ajax, Json, Odata, Html, CSS, Git, Jenkins, SolarCube, Tomcat, Eclipse.
- 3+ years professional experience in the area of Application Development on service oriented architectures.
- Experience in IT project management.
- Fluent in English (verbally and written).
- University degree in IT related field, Computer Science (Master or PhD is added advantage).
- Experience with Continuous Development Methods.
- Experience with vendor management.
- Experience with Amazon Web Service Based solutions or similar (Azure, BlueMix, Yaas, etc.)