About our client
A US based healthcare device manufacturer, expanding their IT shared services center in Malaysia.
About the role
The Senior IT Integration Developer is responsible for the architecture, design, and governance of services integration. This position plays a key role in Middleware Solutions Delivery by providing both strategic and tactical leadership to integration services within organization and between the global partners. The duties for this position include but are not limited to project leadership, managing service development and governance processes, ensuring quality delivery of code, and review/approval of core design and architectural processes within the ESB across multiple technologies and projects. This work includes coordination between the data, infrastructure and security within the selected environment. The application environment includes COTS, custom, and SaaS applications. The integration mechanism may include web services, FTP, database connection, message queue, and others.
- Leads Integration projects including requirements review, design, development, testing and deployment. This is primarily focused on the TIBCO platform for now and may change depending on business and IT strategy
- All solutions will be in line with standards and must be delivered within the relevant frameworks.
- Provide immediate support on production incidents, as well as recommendations on preventative actions.
- Share ideas with the global team on how to improve our Integration Practise
- Work within the global IT team for solutions that require complex and cross functional technology solutions
- Manage and execute against project timelines.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations
- Ability to adapt quickly and develop solutions on new integration tools/platforms as and when required due to changes in department directions/roadmaps/strategies, experience with other integration platforms (Mulesoft, Informatica, Boomi, etc.) valued.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with customers, partners, users, peers, and all levels of management. The communication forms include written and verbal methods
- Highly service oriented, implementation of a high customer satisfaction
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or IT preferred
- Hands on experience with TIBCO BusinessWorks 5 or 6, including working with various BW plugins such as File Adapters, Oracle EBS, Salesforce, Active Database Adapters, etc.
- Hands on experience with TIBCO BusinessConnect in the EDI space, including setup and configuration of hosts and partners
- Hands on experience with TIBCO Administrator, including application deployment, maintenance and troubleshoot.
- Hands on experience with monitoring tools such as TIBCO RTView, CLE and HAWK.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in AGILE SCRUM methodologies and practices
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in designing, coding, unit testing and/or maintaining complex software programs.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Enterprise Application Integration
- Functional understanding of SDLC, and the creation of artefacts’ and deliverables required by the methodology.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Java (including Java EE) or C# and relational databases.
- Strong working experience of Publish-Subscribe JMS and SOAP/RESTful web services.
- Strong history of integrating multiple sources / systems