About our client
Ellwood Consulting is partnering with a leading integrated property management client who possesses a multi-billion revenue and international coverage. Our client is looking to expand their operations adopting a technology driven approach to property management. They offer great prospects for the right talent who is capable to demonstrate that they can innovate and help bring about something different to the existing market place.
- Manage a portfolio of high-value assets.
- Drive value for key stakeholder groups including clients, tenants, developers and internal parties.
- As the senior manager for facilities you will work closely to define and execute on core service agreements & contracts with clients clearly defining scope.
- Strategic planning to ensure effective management of facilities and premises and ensure a sustainable approach is planned in advance.
- Managing operations including man management, utilization of space, and planning for future development.
- Improve operating efficiency, reduce costs and be able to report findings proactively to senior management.
- Manage and lead change effectively to ensure minimal disruption to activities.
- Project management of various initiatives and tasks liaising with stakeholders to complete outstanding requirements.
You will have
- Facilities managers or building managers with 5 years plus continuous experience are encouraged to apply.
- As the right candidate for this role, you should possess a related degree. These may range from construction, engineering, facilities management, property or surveying for example.
- You will have had exposure managing a portfolio of buildings or single building properties and will have experience managing high-value residential buildings. Those with commercial or retail backgrounds are also encouraged to apply.
- With great organisational skills you will have a strong understanding of managing daily operations and how to complete projects to deadlines effectively.
- As a high energy individual, you will be tech savvy and have a strong interest in how technology affects the running of different properties and how this drives value.
For more information please reach out to us at Ellwood Consulting or call Stefan Mikic on +60 10 255 7008. We offer a variety of roles and specialize across the following verticals: S&M, Engineering/Property Management, HR, Finance, Shared Services, Banking & FS.