About our client
Be part of a world class team with ambitions on leveraging the rapid advancements in technology to create unprecedented changes in the way people work and live. Be part of one of the best SAP implementation teams in the region. You will be delivering on challenging projects through implementation of systems, applications, products and services that optimize/automate business processes, improving work efficiency.
We are hiring massively in the SAP space for our clients in Asia. We are looking for experienced individuals to take on Manager level positions for:
SAP Financials (FICO/BPC), SAP SD, SAP MM/PP, SAP CRM, SAP Supply Chain/Logistics
If you are looking for a challenging role that creates value impact to businesses and lives of individuals, this is the platform for you.
Get in touch with us quick, we like to hear from you!
- Facilitate collaborative architecture discussions with our customer, IT and business executives.
- Guide customer teams in using Enterprise Architecture frameworks, establishing governance models and implementing business process modelling disciplines.
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects.
- Perform feasibility studies and process design reviews
- Act as a team lead / Business Processes Consultant and support respective manager(s) in people development tasks.
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements.
- Assist in the development of the overall project plan (scoping process) as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with client for troubleshooting (investigates, analyses, and solves software problems).
- Analyse and map clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Support the internal Finance Consulting Practice with pre-sales support, spot consulting and internal projects and commit to the success of customers, partners, colleagues, and SAP.
- Identify, extract, and share knowledge assets from S/4HANA projects with the internal Finance Consulting Practice.
You will have
- 5-10 years hands on experience in SAP FICO/BPC involving leading teams and design work, solutioning.
- Experience in international and complex projects in client-facing consulting environment with engagement with senior client team (SM and C-Suite).
- Experience managing end to end projects and / or cross team roles, e.g. integration lead, test lead, cutover lead would be advantageous. This may include project level planning, resourcing and financials/ budget.
- Self-starter, good communicator (oral and written), structured thinking when solutioning / presenting solutions, willing to challenge self and develop teams.