About our client
Our client is among the world's most successful technology firms. Their global networks and competencies has turned countless Enterprise Technology projects into reality for business across the globe. If you are looking for a challenging role that creates value impact to businesses and lives of individuals, this is the platform for you.
About the role
Be part of a world class team with ambitions on leveraging the rapid advancements in technology to create unprecedented changes in the way people work and live. Today we are seeking out SAP FICO/BPC Managers to be part of one of the best SAP implementation teams in the region. You will be delivering on challenging projects through implementation of systems, applications, products and services that optimize/automate business processes, improving work efficiency.
- Conduct project planning activities and manage the execution of projects according to plan (Opportunity Management, Initiating) to closing.
- Manage and communicate a clear vision of the project’s objectives, and motivate the project team to achieve them; create a project environment that enables peak performance by team members.
- Identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external stakeholders to reassess and amend the scope of work requirements, budget and timeline.
- Proactively manage project stakeholder satisfaction to position and secure customer reference and success story.
- Facilitate collaborative architecture discussions with IT and business executives.
- Define appropriate delivery model for customer project as a composition of pre-defined services, on-site and/or remote delivery.
- Scope and estimate the engagement and determine required resources for the project.
- Assist in the development of the overall project plan (scoping process) as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with client for troubleshooting (investigates, analyses, and solves software problems).
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects.
- Act as a team lead/Business Processes Consultant and support respective manager(s) in people development tasks.
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements.
You will have
- 5-10 years hands on experience in SAP FICO and/or SAP BPC with 3-5 years in a team leader or mangerial level.
- Strong deisre to be hands on in configuration, solutioning and design work.
- Experience in international and complex projects in client-facing consulting environment with engagement with senior client team (SM and C-Suite).
- Experience managing end to end projects and / or cross team roles, e.g. integration lead, test lead, cutover lead would be advantageous. This may include project level planning, resourcing and financials/budget.
- Self-starter, good communicator (oral and written), structured thinking when solutioning/presenting solutions, willing to challenge self and develop teams.