About our client
Are you a high performing Project Manager looking for opportunity to join an established local bank? Do you have what it takes to excel and shine in a dynamic and growing team? Do you fancy working with other top notch profiles and high achievers? Then, you are looking at the right page. Just read through the below and get in touch with us for your life changing new career!
- Responsible to manage & provide project & business financial advisory in accordance to best practice in financial management, with additional focus on optimum projects’ ROI & business cost optimization in delivering Group Strategic Agenda.
- Lead Project’ business case modelling & simulations.
- Assist in driving business and financial deliverables committed.
- Interaction with respective Project Directors, project working committees and external consultants to assist in managing financials.
- Lead communications with regards to financial budgeting, forecasting & other financial requirements.
- Participate in discussions with respective parties (i.e CPMO, IT Procurement, HR, etc) to drive internal processes refinement & reporting enhancement.
You will have
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Finance, Banking and /or Project Management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managerial position.
- Analytical and good with situational modelling and strong business acumen.