About our client
Our client is a Malaysian based company with proven track records over the years in consultancy for various projects locally and abroad.
About the role
To coordinate and facilitate the works and interfacing to the Work Package (WP) consultants during design stage and between Site and design consultants’ offices during construction stage.
- Liaise with Client, Authorities and Consultants.
- Monitoring works progress and verifying interim payment claims for the contractors/consultants.
- Play supportive role to the Project Manager and Regional Resident Engineer on the work flow with respect to design aspect/quality issues for the supervision of the WP.
- Liaise and coordinate with the site team and design consultants on design change drawings for any variation works for submission to and approval by Client.
- Support the PM and RRE in monitoring the site progress and project schedule and introduce necessary measures of mitigation.
- Review monthly records prepared by WP Contractor to ensure smooth progress of works.
You will have
- A Bachelor's Degree/Master in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Have more than 8 years’ experience in related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the abilities to solve problems.