About our client
Our Client is a Leading Financial services firm.
About the role
As a Program/Project Manager you will be responsible to run multiple Technology program across the business function, managing the delivery of the program within the budgets and defined timelines.
Program and Project Management
- Responsible for standards setting in Quality assurance, Communications/Change Management.
- Communicates implementation status and progress of ongoing programs to Technology Leadership team.
- Anticipates, identifies, and highlights key implementation issues, risks, and dependencies impacting project delivery/timelines.
- Proactive approach and takes action to resolve and course correct implementation plans, as needed.
- Leads development and management Balance scorecard for overall transformation.
- Oversees the consolidation of learnings from Project implementation to develop a PM center of excellence.
- Responsible for overseeing execution of responsibilities by transformation partners.
- Responsible for managing demand and supply for transformation resources.
- Ensure proper handoff during transformation wind down and steady state transition.
You will have
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 10+ years managing a portfolio of complex technology projects.
- Strong experience in process improvement with demonstrated success in leading large scale business transformation.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to effectively drive people, process and technology change and influence senior stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to work with technology and business partners to understand and build a strong business value case for technology projects.
- Demonstrates strong collaboration skills across all levels of the organization.