About our client
A global consulting organization with key specialties within Oil & Gas and Energy sectors. Our client has outstanding credentials, first-class connections with key industry decision-makers. They deliver advisory services that is based on real time analysis and advice on a bespoke basis, leveraging on unrivalled knowledge of global and local assets and markets.
About the role
You will work as part of a team of consulting professionals who are responsible for developing and delivering an expanding range of consulting services across the global Oil & Gas and Energy sector. The principal responsibility of the role will be a mix of management and delivery of consulting projects and business development. The management and delivery will draw on consulting resources from a Global network.
- Project planning–defining course of action to accomplish goal of assignment.
- Organise proper resources for projects.
- Implement agreed assignments.
- Chair project meetings and make appropriate contributions.
- Determine mutual understanding of scope of work of proposals prior to client presentation.
- On time delivery and presentation of agreed assignments.
- Identify follow-up and resale opportunities.
- Support the Head of Consulting business in business development activities.
- Take responsibility and/or support the development of relationships with consulting clients.
- Lead identification, lead qualification, pitch writing and pitch presentation to target clients.
- Offers solutions to problems and challenges through active brainstorming with clients and internal teams.
- Keeps abreast of developments in the industry.
- Ability to apply industry knowledge to consulting assignments.
- Ability to choose appropriate analytical resources for an assignment.
- Apply analytical approach to assignment.
- Develops models to support analysis.
- Writes and edits reports (own and on behalf of others).
- Prepares and oversees preparation of presentations.
- Follows consulting procedures and methodologies.
You will have Experience in the following categories
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in relevant field.
- At least 6-8 years experience within the Oil & Gas or energy industry and/or Consulting with a strong understanding of operations, business models, and strategies.
- Ability to quickly become knowledgeable and to speak credibly about a wide-range of subjects and themes.
- Ability to travel as required (at least 30%) within the region and globally.
- High levels of self-motivation and drive.
- At least 1-2 years experience in developing a project's scope of work and associated work plans.
- Experience in technical advisory on downstream O&G projects is preferred.
- Experience in technical advisory on downstream O&G is advantageous.