About our client
- International company – 23’000 employees, 3 strategic IT locations (Malaysia, Switzerland, US).
- They offer international career opportunities for top performers.
- All new hires are sent to Switzerland for an on-the-job-training program.
- They have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee.
- Understand the requirements from business partners and the needs of target customers, translate the concepts into technical requirements and develop the mobile applications (iOS and Android).
- Work together with business partners, app designers and project managers and produce mobile apps with cutting-edge technology.
- Ignite innovative ideas, initiate and lead development projects.
- Collaborate within the Global IT Team regarding concept design and implementation in-line with the business and IT strategy.
You will have
- Bachelor (CGPA ≥ 3.0) / Master degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- Willingness to grow in technical and project management track in 2-5 years.
- Interest in database design, backend development and prototype design.
- Creative and willingness to enhance new ideas and methodologies.
- Experience in agile software development.
- Fluent in English (verbally and written).