About our client
- International company – 23’000 employees, 3 strategic IT locations (Malaysia, Switzerland, US).
- They offer international career opportunities for top performers.
- All new hires are sent to Switzerland for an on-the-job-training program.
- They have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee.
- Understand the requirements from business partners and define the objectives and scope of the mobile app projects in accordance with business and IT strategies.
- Create detailed schedules and plans for projects (work plan), resource allocation (time, people, equipment, money) and communications (with business partners, developers, designers, resources from other teams, rollout managers, customers and management).
- Consistently measure the status of projects and collaboratively communicate and align project status, escalations and hiccups.
- Work closely with business partners, and coordinate and handle mobile app rollout as per their scheduled roadmaps.
- Collaborate within the Global IT team regarding concept design and implementation in line with the business and IT strategies.
You will have
- Bachelor (CGPA ≥ 3.0) / Master degree in IT, experience in project management and software development.
- Strong problem solving, communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in mobile apps project management or at least 3 years of experience in mobile apps development.
- Willingness to grow in project management career track in 2-5 years.
- Experience in agile software development.
- Fluent in English (verbally and written).