About our client
Our client is a global leader in business and technology services. They are one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Headquartered and listed in the US it is consistently ranked among one of the most admired companies in the world.
About the role
- The key for the role will be to work with Corporate Development and the sponsoring business unit, to lead the development of the Engagement Approval decks which will be presented to the Investment committee to greenlight the pursuit.
- This role would particularly own the financial section and would be responsible for building up the risk adjusted management financials, our synergistic financial model. Once greenlit, this role would also lead the due diligence process on behalf of FP&A, working with the other stakeholders (Accounting, HR, Tax, Legal, etc).
- The role will be required to understand and help structure the key business drivers, identify key issues and risks/conclusions and provide value to our M&A clients (potential targets, acquiring business units, and newly acquired organizations and associates) through insights, factual conclusions and advice and actively participate at meetings with clients and other advisers throughout the transaction process.
- Outside of M&A, the role would also be expected to drive other strategic projects.
- The role would be very high profile, and the firm is looking for a dynamic, self-starting, multi-tasker, with broad financial experience.
You will have
- At least 10 years of experience supporting M&A transactions and knowledge of the M&A transaction process, including integration.
- FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) experience in the technology industry.
- Very good working knowledge of financial statement analysis and valuation concepts.
- Previous professional services experience with a Fortune 500 company or management consulting firm.
- Exposure working for local markets like China and Japan is preferred.
- Strong writing, presentation skills & project management skills.
- Extremely strong excel modelling skills.
- Previous experience in working with multi-cultural teams in a matrixed environment.
- MS or MBA degree preferred, but not required.
- Capable of multitasking with rapidly changing priorities and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments.
- Problem solving with the aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems.
- Demonstrate the flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries and technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate in English effectively with C-Suite executives and along vertical and horizontal planes internally and in client organizations.