About our client
Our client is a leading consulting firm that helps transform leading organizations and communities around the world.
About the role
Asia Pacific’s booming consumer markets create huge opportunities businesses across the whole region. In this context, our client has launched the Consumer IoT (C-IoT) centre in Singapore to provide clients with an interactive, high-touch environment for developing new approaches—from service concepts to final delivery.
This team serves a set of increasingly interconnected consumer-relevant industries: Consumer Goods & Services; Retail; Life Sciences; Automotive, Industrial Equipment, Infrastructure & Transportation Services, and Air, Freight & Logistics and Travel Services. While disparate, these industries all directly impact the environments in which their customers live and are all central to sustainable economic growth in developed and developing economies.
All Marketing & Communications activities within C-IoT Singapore are aligned with the business strategy and help drive profitable revenue growth. The C-IoT Marketing Lead for Singapore is responsible for global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; media and industry analyst relations; Internet marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
The role is to develop the brand strategy, visual identity, manage the relationships with internal stakeholders and the agencies, designers, writers, ensuring projects meet our client’s brand guidelines. Setting strategic direction, developing, and executing marketing programs that create awareness and generate demand for Products Operating Unit across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region and in priority markets.
The C-IoT Singapore Marketing Lead will report to the APAC Products Marketing Lead and will coordinate to customize innovation campaigns for Asia Pacific, including all elements of integrated marketing communications: messaging/positioning, content/thought leadership, sales support, client case studies, events, media and analyst relations, internal and executive communications, and digital and social media marketing.
On APAC communication, the person will develop and execute internal communication programs over multiple channels. The individual will work closely with the APAC business leadership to create strong internal communication plan to raise better employee engagement, awareness on strategy & direction and community for Products industry group in Asia Pacific.
- Creating, implementing and measuring a comprehensive, integrated marketing & communications program that drives awareness and demand.
- Ensure that all global marketing policies and procedures are followed.
- Customizing global campaigns to promote offerings and services in APAC.
- Providing marketing support for lead generation activities and events that take place in Singapore, including relevant opportunity-centric marketing initiatives driven by industry-focused marketing teams.
- Developing and implementing an internal and external communications strategy for Singapore that supports overall marketing objectives in APAC.
- Collaborating extensively with other marketing colleagues on joint or related programs.
- Develop creative messaging based on business strategy and its progress.
- Plan, oversee and execute the Internal Communications across APAC working with the APAC Products Lead, to gain high engagement from the APAC Products community.
- Working with the global internal communications lead and team.
- Drive tactical approaches, including multimedia production, sharing best practices and recent innovations.
You will have
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with strong emphasis in the external marketing space; strong experience external communications and extremely strong understanding of technology and business operations.
- Experience in Products Operating Group industries including Travel and Transportation, Consumer Goods and Retail, Industrial, Life Sciences.
- Proven leadership skills—team building, supervision, mentoring and managing of diverse and virtual teams to drive integration.
- Deep understanding and demonstrated ability to originate and apply marketing concepts.
- Ability to work well with teams; ability to manage programs with supervision; availability to travel.
- Experience in overseeing the design and implementation of digital and social marketing campaigns, media and analyst relations, internal communications, collateral production and credential development.
- A team player, able to deal in a very fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strong global perspective.
- Experience in services and/or business to business marketing.
- Executive level presence and influence.
- Ability to manage and build relationships in a matrixed organizational environment.
- Passion for strategic, well-executed marketing programs.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines; experience in developing and managing budgets.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills.
- Thrive on working in intense, deliverable-driven and deadline-driven environment.