About our client
Our client is a subsidiary of a listed company with over 50 years of experience in infra and property development. Currently involved in development high rise projects and are expanding the design and planning department and hence they are actively on the lookout for a Manager/Assistant Manager-Design & Planning Department.
About the role
Take charge of design & development department.
- Feasibility studies, planning & development from concept design till completion.
- Liaison with local authorities, consultants and clients.
- Ensure design process are being executed in accordance requirements, within budget and time.
- Review consultant’s design work and provide feedback on improvements so as to meet client’s expectations.
- Provide regular/timely updates on work progress during construction period.
- Work closely with internal departments e.g. construction, marketing etc.
You will have
- A Degree in Architecture.
- Min 8 years’ experience in pre-planning/design, feasibility studies in architectural firm or developer.
- Good problem-solving skills and resourceful.
- Good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia, ability to converse in Mandarin will be an added advantage.