About our client
Our client is one of the major Shared Services in the market.
- Actively support in the execution of listed Accounts Payable processes if required.
- Ensuring that appropriate Accounts Payable processes, controls, policies and procedures are in place and comply with company standards.
- Managing and monitoring Accounts Payable process performance according to given rules.
- Planning and managing work of given teams so as to meet operational plans.
- Monitoring, coaching and supporting team leaders.
- Planning development opportunities and career goals of team leader & team member.
- Ensuring that quality of service meets the customers’ expectations.
- Resolution of delivery problems and dealing with complex client questions that your team leader & team members cannot resolve themselves.
- Timely and properly escalating to your Country Finance Manager/AP Manager problems that reach beyond the scope of transactional AR activities.
- Organizing and contributing to periodic meetings with AP Team Leaders and participating in meetings with team and country manager.
- Lead your team in spotting and resolving recurring performance problems and initiating improvement activities.
- Ensuring that levels of productivity and quality for the Accounts Payable process area continuously improve.
- Actively promote/implement mentoring within your area.
- Develop your staff.
- Providing visible leadership to the Accounts Payable team, promoting the desired GSSC culture and ensuring that required levels of performance are achieved.
- Actively undertaking activities to increase your own competency portfolio in order to ensure continued effective service delivery within the GSSC;
- Supporting, if required, other process areas.
- To architect automation and integration of Accounts Payable processes to achieve efficiency improvements; and
- Work closely with RPA team and various process owners in providing feasibility studies on automation proposals.
You will have
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 8 years of experience in AP function.
- Able to converse in Mandarin.
- People manager, able to manage a team of 10-15.
- Have experienced in handling Transformation, Migration and Process Automation project.
- Preferably with Shared Service Centre (SSC) working experience.