About our client
Our client helps transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of their capabilities and client engagements and the way they collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
About the role
As a Management Consulting professional, you design and implement transformational industry, functional and/or digital solutions to drive business value for their clients. Apply deep process, operational excellence and change skills to help clients navigate shifting market demands, optimize their business and leverage their talent.
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Scope and run management consulting projects.
- Work closely with clients to understand, identify issues and design solutions for them.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interact with senior management at a client on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Grow Management consulting work in their teams and effectively manage and develop the team’s management consulting capabilities.
- Come up with new innovative Management Consulting assets, collateral and ideas that can be reused across clients.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Independently make decisions that have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manage large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client.
You will have
- Deep skills in one or a few of the following:
- Service Management, Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) strategy, Human capital solutions, HR transformation, Workforce strategy, Industry-related strategy, Industry-driven management consulting, Operating model design.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Comfortable working with digital solutions in an information systems/technology-driven environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- At least 5 years of industry/consulting experience for Consultants.
- At least 8 years of industry/consulting experience for Managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.