About our client
A global technology consulting firm leading the way in digital innovation for public and health care sectors. Our client provides the platform for enterprising individuals to reach out into the global market, working with professionals on the forefront of today’s modern I.T systems.
About the role
Working with the best in the field, you will be leading the way in conceptualization, development and implantation of high impact projects. Partnering with clients on a consistent basis, Architects are expected to hold deep conversation that stretches from general business needs to technical details, designing the best solutions to bring concepts into reality.
- Participating in the overall strategy, analysis, design and implementation of clients' initiatives.
- Collaborate with digital design teams to develop architectures that supports engaging user experiences
- Develop and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for a solution to the client and project team.
- Lead technical teams through the design and development of complex transactional systems.
- Lead large-scale system implementations, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration.
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures.
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client's business requirements.
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems.
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP responses, architecture assessments and technical qualifications.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management. Interact with client or internal senior management.
You will have
- At least 5 years’ experience in Application Architecture.
- Well versed in Java/J2EE software & Agile development with strong experience in coding and designing systems.
- Good experience with DevOps tools such as git, GitHub, Jira, Phabricator, Jenkins, or equivalents.
- Prior experience from a consulting environment is preferable.
- Excellent client partnering and communication skills.