About our client
- International company – 23’000 employees, 3 strategic IT locations (Malaysia, Switzerland, US).
- They offer international career opportunities for top performers.
- All new hires are sent to Switzerland for an on-the-job-training program.
- They have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee.
- Optimization and support of existing/new global processes and interfaces in the area of Finance & Controlling.
- Collaboration & consultancy within the global IT team regarding concept. design and implementation - in line with the Business and IT strategies.
- Customization of integrated solutions with other SAP components.
- Independently lead and manage projects.
You will have
- Bachelor Degree/Master in IT and/or Business Administration with CGPA > 3.0 or similar grading is a must.
- At least 4 years’ experience in the Finance & Controlling module of the SAP ERP 6.0 environment.
- Preferably possess practical experience in accounting, finance & controlling and is familiar with functional processes as well as project management.
- Proficient command in English (verbal and written).
- High commitment and self-responsibility.
- Possess broad process & application system knowhow in one specific area.
- Proven experience in an IT application area and in an international environment.
- Project management skills, preferably in an international context.