About our client
Our client is one of the world’s leading consulting firms that combines deep business insights with an understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models.
About the role
Together with a team of other recruiters, you are responsible for the end to end recruitment cycle process. Areas of responsibilities includes (but not limited to) the below:
- Partnering with the business to understand recruiting demands and profiles within your area of responsibility.
- Responsible for reviewing performance of existing sourcing channels to provide guidance/ expertise on sourcing channels appropriate to the Hiring Manager’s requirements.
- Provide external marketplace intelligence to the relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible in managing recruiting pipeline to meet recruiting targets and providing regular status reports.
- Administer the Hiring Manager’s external branding approach to ensure any advertising materials are suitable for the external market/publications.
- Screen applications, shortlist and conduct competency/behavioral-based telephone interviews to all external candidates.
- Act as single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns.
- Ensure all paper work is received and completed as accordance to policy.
- Administer referral process of applicants.
- Update and utilize recruiting databases and tools.
- Conduct and distribute reports on a regular basis and special reports on request, identify issues and recommend actions.
- Participate in projects and/or initiatives within or outside the team and any other duties as required.
- Coordinate pre-employment checks for external candidates as required.
- Participate in recruiting events and sourcing activities as required.
You will have
- Minimum of 4 years of recruitment experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience in recruitment in the professional services space
- Strong Stakeholder Management: to ensure timely acknoledgement/response to both internal (hiring managers, fellow HR colleagues) and external (candidates) stakeholders and improving the recruitment experience
- Resilience: to thrive in an intense and high-pressure environment
- Mental Agility: to be able to adapt and understand the ever-changing technology landscape and partner with the business to fulfill the latest talent needs
- Curiosity: to think outside-of-the-box and beyond the usual channels/tactics to compete in the current war for talent
- Strong Communications: to be able to convey and receive messages clearly and ensure that both parties' understanding are on the same level