About our client
The client is a Financial Institution and one of the largest banking groups in Malaysia. The organization believes in dynamic development as an integral factor within its culture and is great place to explore in enhancing career aspirations.
About the role
The role is to provide analytical support to senior management within the Business Implementation team including preparing project documentation and monitoring key project deliverables.
- Support strategic reviews for the business.
- Contributes towards development, assessment and implementation of strategic/transformation initiatives across the business and tracks benefits.
- Ensures close and effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provides expert implementation support for key projects, including ensuring delivery to high standards, ensuring world class governance, effective engagement of key stakeholders and promotion of collaboration and the application of best practices.
- Assist, guide and support team members and stakeholders as required.
- Leads and/or works with cross functional teams to deliver diverse range of projects / issues.
You will have:
- Strategic awareness and commercial acumen.
- Knowledge of the changing regulatory environment especially in the financial services sector.
- Ability to extract data from large information received through varied sources.
- Strong interpersonal skills with highly developed capacity to influence senior teams.
- Highly developed communication, presentation and influencing skills set.
- Proven problem solving skills with ability to consider alternative and innovative solutions.