About our client
The Client is a global Financial Services Institution that provides messaging, standards and product & services platform to 215 countries and territories with over 10,500 customers. With over 2400 employees in 26 offices worldwide.
About the role
This is a fantastic role for an experienced talented individual, who will benefit from the companies various opportunities including state of the art facilities, global career pathways, targetted training and mentorship programmes and a culture you will thrive in.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a Senior Java Support Developer and join our Global Product Support Team within the Decision Analytics Division as third line base software support.
- Provide third level technical support to troubleshoot, analyze, define and implement solution relating to bug/issue reported by client.
- Debug, fix and write code to address software defects, plan and deliver the hot fixes/patches to the client.
- Provide professional and efficient level of service in accordance with Service Level of Agreement.
- Write knowledge base articles to speed up the reoslution or repeated incidents.
- You will have the opportunity to work within a dynamic and skilled team of IT enthusiastic and professional who built the product for Decision Analytics from Originations, Strategy Management and Customer Management.
You will have
- Strong programming/software development skills in JAVA is a core requirement.
- Experience of at least one major database system (Oracle, MSSQL server) with good understanding of strore procedure.
- Familiar with open source tools/frameworks like OSGI, IntelliJ, Mave, Bit Bucket, JIRA, Artifactory, Hibernate/Junit etc.
- At least 6 - 7 years of experience in Software development and support Java application software in a commercial environment.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.