About our client
International Manufacturing Company with its headquarters located at Denmark. We employ almost 400 employees worldwide and have production facilities in various countries.
About the role
An exciting finance role in an international manufacturing company where you will play a key role in the management.
- Assist operation manager for human resource operation/Admin matter.
- Responsible for monthly and yearly closing process.
- Handles all financial aspects of the Sales & Service Office which includes:
- Cash Flow Management.
- Budgeting & Forecasting.
- GST Submission.
- Full Set of Accounts and more.
You will have
- Offers you an exciting position in an international company with good development- and career opportunities as well as a salary meeting requirements and qualifications.
- A financial education like a BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, with professional certificate ACCA/ MIA/MICPA/CIMA and min. 5 years of bookkeeping experience.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software (Navision Dynamics).
- Experienced user of MS office.
- Fluent in English – both oral and written.
- Customer service orientation and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- You are able to work independently, strong communication skills and structured and good at prioritizing Preferably possess experience in inventory, stock taking and warehouse management .