About our client
As an exchange holding, this organisation is the first touch point for both domestic and international business entities/investors, where it plays primary role in facilitating portfolio expansion, identifying asset hotspots and mitigating risk-averse sentiments circulating in Malaysian financial ecosystem.
About the role
This role is entrusted with the market development responsibilities of the company.
At EVP level, the incumbent is expected to drive substantial growth of existing product portfolios via existing marketing channels and engagements. This role sits in the company’s Strategy & Transformation office and will be liaising heavily with local players as well.
- Creating the marketing, product promotion & communication strategy for the organisation
- Developing and executing strategies/plans for internal and external communications across the group (with a strong focus on public relations)
- Work closely with various internal teams, i.e. Legal, Compliance, Client Development, Research, Sales & Trading) to enhance client experience and ensure risk control is in place for materials
- Creating and executing key principles and guidelines for the organisation’s branding and communications
- Developing marketing materials for products and business lines marketing materials for internal and external purposes
- Producing communication/marketing materials
You will have:
Our client is interested to meet candidates ideally from investment bank within the capital markets group, as industry knowledge and understanding is required.
- Experience in Marketing/Communications in Financial Services
- Internal & External PR/Communications
- 3-7 years of experience within a Marketing/Communications Management role within financial services (ideally from an investment bank within the capital markets group, as industry knowledge/understanding is required)
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record
- Exceptional project management and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently but with a team - must be able to work well with many different people, as this position works closely with many internal teams