About our client
Our Client is a Global MNC providing Innovative Digital Services
About the role
As a Technology Architecture Manager, you will assess, design, implement, and support information technology architectures. You’ll work on projects planning from simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs while exercising DevOps and Agility to find the best solution possible for your client.
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions
- Design, build, deliver and run engagement, platform and/or product required architecture using the current Ecosystem (i.e., development, operations, execution, data, application, etc.)
- Provide the work’s technical scope, defining and driving the best solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations and capability needs of your client
- Provide architecture Quality Assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements
- Support the technology solutioning and estimating in proposals, planning and pricing
- Develop long-term technology strategies centered on client business objectives
- Identify services that will improve performance, enhance support, and increase capabilities
- Develop best practices for customer support and tools for team
- Coach, mentor, and motivate team members to influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to growth
You will have
Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience and additionally minimum of 2-3 years of experience managing small teams
- Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Interaction is with senior management at a client and/or within company, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach.
- Some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages large to medium sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within company
- Strong written and oral communication skills