About our client
A global consulting and market research organization with key specialties within Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Lifesciences and Technology. They dominate the landscape by providing strategic and management consulting services through sophisticated analytics and market research, supported by industry professionals.
About the role
Contributes to new business development in Healthcare and Life Sciences areas, maintaining and strengthening client base. You will be managing multiple services delivery, managed service, and/or implementation oriented projects. You will be responsible for delivery, client satisfaction and project profitability across a wide range of projects and clients. You will also play an active role in the development of individuals and team capabilities through knowledge transfer of your industry and subject matter expertise.
- Seeks out and identify revenue opportunities by developing and delivering insightful, value-added proposals at existing and potential Healthcare and Life Sciences clients.
- Develops project plan and leads project to successful completion with little senior management guidance.
- Serves as key point of contact/ trusted advisor for client and/or internal commercial stakeholders.
- Manages project teams in cost estimates, solution definition, proposal and client negotiations, with limited senior management input.
- Provides high level input to and ensures the development of client reports and presentations and delivers all or significant portions of findings to client.
- Identifies innovative ways of delivering technology/service based solutions to meet client challenges in the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry.
- Proactively continues to strengthen their own subject matter expertise, as well as that of the team.
You will have
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least 10 years professional experiences in Market Research agency in consumer sector, Pharmaceutical and Consumer Health industries in marketing or business development
- Excellent project management skills, client influencing and relationship building skills.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Experience in Market Research agency is preferred.