About our client
Our Client is a consulting organization that works with the leaders in the global Energy and Chemical industry - multi-national, national and independent oil companies; integrated petrochemical and chemical producers and distributors; utility power generators and distributors; renewable energy generators and wholesalers.
About the role
To manage the entire life-cycle of the transformation project. This includes the ability to work with and enable our client’s broad technical consulting expertise set. Other core responsibilities include diagnosis of business performance, developing a compelling case for change and detailed planning of implementation initiatives. Candidates are also expected to have the ability to secure delivery of identified initiatives via a results delivery office. This is to ensure results capture and the delivery of coaching and capability development to their clients which is necessary to ensure sustainable change.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills with the ability to synthesize findings
- Solid understanding of strategy and / or operations within the downstream O&G sector
- Proven knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies (Lean, TQM, etc.)
- Demonstrated MS Office and data modelling skills
You will have
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to present effectively to executive leadership
- Effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Proven ability to coach and effect change in a direct and indirect function or business