About our client
Our client is an Insurance shared services company. Their operations team primarily services Broking, Claims, & Finance.
About the role
The job holder is responsible for the day to day operations of Claims team in the Shared Services.
- Registration, Processing of General Insurance claims within turnaround time.
- Ensure proper filing of documents done within turnaround time.
- Prepare monthly claims payment report.
- Ensure invoice are processed and settled within stipulated turnaround time.
- Diligently monitor and follow-up on unsettled claims with insurers and/or outstanding information from clients.
- Compute claims settlement and verify reimbursements from insurers are correct.
- Where needed, interact with stakeholders to ensure proper execution of tasks.
- Proactively identify problems with the team or client and present solutions.
- Participate in project initiatives to improve efficiency and productivity of the department.
You will have
- Understanding of Insurance terminology.
- Good work ethics with high level of integrity, detailed oriented, compliant and process driven.
- Good communication skills, is proficient in English, Chinese (literate) and/or other languages.
- A team player who is hardworking, able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Possess good problem solving ability, interpersonal skills.
- Able to speak Cantonese.
- Minimum 1 year experience in working on claims operation.