About our client
Our client is a global consulting firm looking for a suitable candidate to partner with their clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes.
About the role
Seeking a mid-level Business Finance Management Consultant, with 8 - 10 years’ experience with a strong academic background and experience in the financial services sector across funding and liquidity risk (contingency funding plans, liquidity stress testing and liquidity ratios), as well as FTP. The role is responsible for performance, profitability and balance sheet management.
- You are to represent finance in the group’s business initiatives/projects, offering sound financial perspective, business inputs, and assist in delivery.
- You will be responsible for the overall optimisation of funds transfer pricing (FTP). You will determine the optimal FTP profile to optimise allocation of funds and maximise returns on shareholders' equity.
- You will also assist in the implementation of balances and liquidity funding forecasting methodology to ensure optimal allocation of funding resources.
- Develop and gain deep business understanding of financial drivers and levers that impact the balance sheet of the corporate parent and subsidiaries.
- To utilize prior relevant experience with development of financial and economic models, utility rate studies, utility pricing models, other financial studies, valuation or government regionalization / consolidation assignments to plan and develop solutions for their clients.
- Perform complete analysis of costs across the organization and/or specific projects.
- You will be involved in monthly business report preparation for business and financial decision making that includes budgeting and forecasting.
- To independently initiate relevant projects to directly improve the financial performance as well as to continuously improve and streamline internal processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously, with strong organizational skills.
You will have
- Possess a top university undergraduate or graduate degree within Accounting and Finance (MBA will be advantageous).
- Self-motivated, resourceful and confident, yet a team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required, to effectively interact with internal and external customers.
- Strong financial, analytical and valuation skills.
- Management Consulting Background will be strongly preferred.