About our client
The Client is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry looking for professionals with Retail Banking & Wealth Management & Commercial Banking expertise, who combine innovative thinking with the organizations’ unrivalled first-hand industry knowledge to offer clients consulting expertise in the Retail Banking & Wealth Management domain function, complex technology and package integration, and manage services to move their organizations forward.
This role requires dynamic individuals with strong Business Analysis experience in the Retail Banking & Wealth Management domains, with any expertise in Personal Banking, Mortgages, Loans, Credit Cards, Savings and Investments, and Insurance services.
About the role
This position involves analysis, design, and consulting support, as well as developing an understanding of Retail Banking Wealth Management & Insurance project goals. The organization is looking for a dynamic candidate who is be able to bridge the gap between user-functionality and system developers, and assist in documenting, evaluating, and translating business architectures and needs into IT applications, alongside having an understanding of consulting methodologies within the financial services industry i.e. strategy work, business case development, process mapping, lifecycle of project implementation, requirements gathering, competitive assessment etc
- Preparing, facilitating, documenting and participating in client meetings/workshops.
- Conducting structured gathering, research and analysis.
- Developing and evaluating procedures, controls, user requirements and functional specifications to identify gaps between current state and future state.
- Creating business requirement documents into use cases/functional specifications for customization.
- Requirements gathering, functional requirements, user stories and documenting business/data/application/technology architectures, requirements and business rules.
- Business process models/design, logical data models, standards and guidance.
- Documenting and explaining problems and works to resolve software defects, whilst ensuring technical compatibility and end user satisfaction.
- Analyzing, developing and proposing enhancements to current business processes, reports and applications in order to optimize system effectiveness.
- Conducting customer interviews and producing meeting summaries.
- Participating in development of new business opportunities: Conducting market/client research and industry analysis.
- Liaising with development team and providing clarifications on customization requirements.
- Doubling up as QA when needed.
- Producing high-quality verbal and written consulting deliverables (including proposals, customer presentations, consulting reports) to effectively communicate project findings.
- Generating re-usable intellectual capital in the form of consulting methodology and templates, blueprints and business cases.
- Basic scripting and project plans.
You will have
- Degree in Business Administration/Banking or equivalent, with at least 5 years of working experiences.
- Strong experience working on Retail Banking Wealth Management & Insurance background, in a Banking environment.
- Solid Business Analyst skills, including experience interviewing client executives to gather and document business requirements and process mapping.
- Strong experience documenting technology requirements, requirement analysis tools/methodologies (e.g. RUP, UML).
- Strong presentation skills, extensive experience writing successful project proposals, experience planning and executing related projects.
- Demonstrate project management skills and experiences.