About our client
Our client is one of the world's leading IT Organization.
- Working on client’s business operations and IT initiatives.
- Conducting stakeholder discussions / workshops for carrying out business analysis, defining solution alternatives, building consensus and obtaining sign-off.
- Documenting client discussions, analysis findings and the recommended solution in clear and concise manner.
- Supporting the engagement team during functional validation and deployment of the solution.
- Effectively interacting with stakeholders across various business, operations, and IT teams on your own.
- Independently managing assigned work streams and ensure high quality deliverables.
- Managing work-stream plans within the engagement, if necessary.
- Developing strong working relationships with clients and ensure positive client feedback.
You will have
- About 5 to 8 years of experience as a business analyst, preferably in a consulting or IT services vendor firm with exposure to methodologies and frameworks for business analysis.
- Hands-on experience in process documentation, business analysis, consulting in banking Prior experience in banking / financial services is a must, with good broader understanding of private banking or transaction banking, and deep understanding in at least one area preferably KYC, CDD, client on-boarding, client lifecycle management.
- Post graduate qualification (Master’s) in Finance / IT or an MBA from a reputed Institution or CFA and an a graduate degree in any Science or Engineering stream.
- Proficient in requirements management, business analysis and solution definition.
- Knowledge of TOM, Process design, typical business requirements and functional specifications templates.
- Strong knowledge of the banking processes and products, especially private banking or transaction/ wholesale banking.
- Strong expertise in client data and related processes, esp. KYC, CDD, client on-boarding, client lifecycle management.
- Strong understanding of e2e client data and Client Master data requirements.
- Strong communication skills in English – verbal and written.
- Ability to conduct well-structured discussions with business, operations and IT stakeholders.
- Ability to manage a team of business analysts, project management skills.
- Ability to independently plan, carry out and track assigned tasks and ensure their timely completion.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite, including Visio and MS Project.
- Ability to perform in a tight deadline environment.
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical, strong in review processes to ensure quality.