About our client
Our client is one of the world's leading IT Organization
About the role
This role is required to ensure an industry leading, integrated, strategic anti money laundering monitoring solution is specified, designed and documented in line with the bank’s SDLC and accepted standards of a well-run and well controlled projects.
- Ensuring business requirements are clearly documented, understood and traceable from requirements to production.
- Coordination of BA’s to ensure Requirements/CR are drafted in line with ECM Delivery Manager plans.
- Oversight of BA work content to ensure consistency of approach.
- First review of all Requirements and CR before submission to ECM Delivery Manager.
- Ensure BA support for Requirements/CR throughout lifecycle including CRB, Design & Build, Test, Country Implementation.
- Advising on the testing strategy to ensure it supports the full set of business requirements and sufficiently documents and mitigates production risks through a robust test approach.
- Supporting with test management ensuring that bug fixes are prioritised and potential change requests validated.
- Managing the process to agree and validate the future phases, country sequencing and scope of Project.
- Reviewing the overall data management approach, bringing together FCCM and Bank data knowledge.
- Developing, socialising and agreeing the Project cutover plan and facilitating development of all artefacts to enable the cutover, including functional specifications, cutover checklist, cutover plan etc.
- Managing the Project integrated configuration documentation, ensuring documentation standards are rigorously applied.
- Owning the Project documentation library of final signed off documents.
Key Skills :
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Indirectly lead the ECM workstream team within Project SAIL to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
You will have
- In-depth knowledge of FCCM AML product.
- Practical experience of deployment of FCCM AML product (at least 2 years)
- Understanding of cash management and payment processing in an international banking environment.
- Experienced business analyst (minimum 5 years) with extensive knowledge of business analysis best practice and requirements management in a complex change environment.
- Proficiency in Rational Unified Process (RUP) business analysis processes
- Proficiency in Rational supporting toolset for business analysis activities, e.g.: Requisite Pro, Rational Software Modeller.
- Broad understanding of employing RUP- Analysis and Design, Business Modelling, Requirements Management, and Test Management modules.
- Complete understanding of project lifecycle.
- Experience of Regulatory Compliance-related projects.