About our client
The Client is a global Financial Services Institution that provides messaging, standards and product & services platform to 215 countries and territories with over 10,500 customers. With over 2400 employees in 26 offices worldwide.
About the role
You will be part of the Methodology Engineering team. Methodology Engineering owns project management and product development methodology, its evolution, consulting and awareness. The team is also responsible for assessing compliance to the methodology and to the security controls. It has a strong security, risk and customers focus.
- Provides software engineering expertise and support to divisions, as directed by yearly departmental objectives.
- Works with Financial, Commercial, IT and Operations groups to determine best practices and to develop, deploy and maintain light, effective processes and methodologies.
- Performs assessments, validate security controls and work with managers to ensure effective implementation of methodology and controls for the management of risk.
- Provides training and consulting on a variety of related topics.
- Quickly establish collaborative partnership with key stakeholders to ensure leadership buy-in across Business, IT and Operations
- Provide coaching and training at all levels (including executives) in an emerging environment
- Assess readiness and status of different segments and help define a transition plan
- Evolve and maintain the Agile Maturity Assessment model
- Provide sit-in coaching and feedback to Agile teams/Scrum Masters during planning sessions, daily checkpoints, retrospectives etc
- Identify and implement appropriate Agile techniques to improve the companies Agility.
- Align with the different Agile coaches across the regions.
- Product Owner for the Continuous Delivery tool stack.
You will have
- Minimum 10 years Project Management experience including about 5 years of experience as an Agile coach/evangelist with an Agile practitioner mind-set helping organizations do large scale transformations.
- Experience with Scaled Agile Frameworks is mandatory.
- Certifications in Agile methods is mandatory.
- Experience with Agile product and portfolio management.
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban Methodologies as a coach and practitioner.
- Experience with Agile and Continuous Integration tools and products.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with senior management and achieve goals through influence.
- Flexibility to work with different levels of staff (team members to executives) and willingness to help teams achieve transformation.
- Ability to move between strategic discussions with senior leaders to tackle on the ground agile coaching with teams.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills and enjoys teaching/mentoring others.