About our client
Our client is an Insurance shared services company. Their operations team primarily services Broking, Claims, & Finance.
About the role
This role is to drive delivery of SLAs as agreed with stakeholders and manage & improve process and people capabilities to achieve operational goals.
- To know the purpose of existence of the team and to be able to deliver to the client on time, to the right quality and keep every promise that is made.
- To be able to honor the commitments made to internal stakeholders at all times.
- Manage SLAs on Accuracy, productivity and TAT per agreed standards with internal/external stakeholders to ensure the smooth and efficient deliveries.
- Responsible for managing available resources (people, process) effectively to ensure operational efficiency.
- Should have a view of the competencies, potential and performance levels of team to be able to create development plans for skill requirements.
- Responsible for setting goals for team, reviewing and giving timely and objective feedback to all teams with a view to identify skill and competency gaps and develop learning plans.
- Responsible for implementing people development plans for current and future skill requirements of the team.
- Effectively drive a culture of adherence to policies & procedures by the team as per organization’s standards and laid out SOPs.
- Report & highlight exceptions on processes, people, policies and escalate decisions on the same wherever required.
You will have:
- LEAN / Six Sigma / KAIZEN / Malaysia/Asia Insurance qualifications.
- 4-6 years of experience in operations in financial services/ ITES or off shore processing organizations.
- Prior experience in handling broking operations in financial services/ ITES or off shore processing organizations.
- Understanding of insurance and/or financial services sectors.
- Understanding of broking operations.
- Desirable: Fundamentals of operations management, quality tools.
- Proficiency in Chinese language.
- Analytical ability and Decision making.
- Communication, Influencing and Negotiation skills.
- Leadership and People management.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Resource Management.