About the role
Are you a high performing Costing personnel looking for opportunity to join an established local bank? Do you have what it takes to excel and shine in a dynamic and growing team? Do you fancy working with other top notch profiles and high achievers? Then, you are looking at the right page. Just read through the below and get in touch with us for your life changing new career!
- Provide provision of costing, activity based costing to create an efficient, customer-focused organization.
- Innovate insightful reporting and call outs via in depth analysis of numbers and drivers.
- Identify productivity via analysis and insight.
- Maintain effective business partnering relationships.
- Special project initiatives.
- Implement process improvements by seeking out data sources, synthesizing information and leveraging strategic, analytical and technical skills
- Support improvements to finance processes based on continuous feedback
- Mediate streamlining of tasks and processes within Finance Operations
- Supervise automation of Interco process for Finance Operational synergies and cost allocation methodology
- Identify opportunities for improved business unit cost performance and cross business unit costing
- Cultivate the process to drive improved internal customer behavior through fixed and transactional pricing
- Mediate disputes in relation to cost allocation that is in the best interests of the Group as a whole
- Proven experience and strong in validation and modelling methodologies to develop complex financial models and situational modelling
- Competent in accounting and financial practices and procedures
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities and business acumen with sound business management experience skills with expertise in reporting on costs and revenue aspects
- Advance knowledge of Excel, report automation, database management and presentations
- High level of learning agility with the ability to pick up new concepts and ideas quickly
- Demonstrate leadership skills and qualities.
- Ability to quickly assess issues to make effective decision
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Influences Others and Thinks Analytically
- Self-directed, self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented and assertive