About our client
The Client is an exchange holding company approved under Section 15 of the Capital Markets and Services Act 2007. It operates a fully integrated exchange, offering the complete range of exchange-related services including trading, clearing, settlement and depository services.
About the role
To oversee Enterprise Risk Management for the organisation, to continuously coordinate, strengthen and improve Enterprise Risk Management, to develop the risk management culture and to support the implementation and effective operation of enterprise risk management.
- Responsible for facilitating, integrating and coordinating Risk.
- Develop, maintain, manage and execute a comprehensive process for identifying, assessing, mitigating, monitoring and reporting on risks that may impact on organizational performance.
- Assist the director in the development of an Enterprise Risk Management framework consisting of tools, practices, and policies to analyze and report risks.
- Manages risks according to an enterprise risk management framework.
- Overall facilitation on the Enterprise Risk Management process and provision of risk management delivery support.
- Responsible for supporting Director Risk and Compliance in group wide risk management.
- Ensure Risk are being consistently and continuously identified, assessed, managed, monitor and reported accordingly.
You will have
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Compliance, Audit or any other related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managerial role and 15 years in risk and compliance function in financial institutions or stock exchanges.
- Experience in stock broking, fund management, investment banking or other fields in capital market.
- Excellent networking within stock broking, fund management & banking industry.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Driven, self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills, able to work independently, a team player.