About our client
- International company – 23’000 employees, 3 strategic IT locations (Malaysia, Switzerland, US).
- They offer international career opportunities for top performers.
- All new hires are sent to Switzerland for an on-the-job-training program.
- They have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee.
- Work with different departments and support them in B2B/A2A integrations.
- Analyze, define and advise on IT supported enterprise process and system solutions with SAP PI to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Evaluate IT solution alternatives for economic and operational feasibility.
- Configure processes; develop specifications for IT solutions; implement and test enhancement requests; as well as document technical specifications and business processes.
- Work in a team and coach junior new team members in technical aspects.
You will have
- Bachelor Degree / Master / PhD in IT and/or Business Administration with CGPA > 3.0 or similar grading; Bachelor is a must, and Master / PhD is an advantage.
- At least 4 years’ experience.
- Sound knowledge in SAP PI 7.x.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of Java (ABAP is an advantage).
- Fluent in English (verbally and written).
- High commitment and self-responsibility.
- Familiar with SAP technologies in managing different ERP solutions on technical perspective (SAP – Basis/Netweaver).
- Familiar with in managing software clustering technology or other high availability platform technologies running on Unix/Linux environment.
- Broad technical IT infrastructure knowledge, based on > 5 years’ experience and special IT expert trainings/education.
- Applied analytical thinking and proven structured engineering approach to complex solution design/implementation and problem resolution across diverse areas/systems.