About the client
The Client is a Financial Institution and one of the largest banking groups in Malaysia. Also, a Public listed company on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia, the organization has subsidiaries offering a range of products and services. The organization believes in dynamic development as an integral factor within its culture and is great place to explore in enhancing career aspirations.
About the role
Leadership to ensure proactive approach is taken to the identification of Regulatory Compliance (RC) risk change and potential impacts on the Retail Banking Business Model.
- Supervise and manage dissemination of New/Revised BNM and PIDM Regulations.
- Supervise and manage maintenance of Inventory of BNM and PIDM Regulations.
- Establish and maintenance Operations Manual for New Regulation Team.
- Ensure implementation of Regulatory requirement within the respective business units.
- Managing compliance cost through effective compliance processes to avoid Regulatory Fines.
- Identify Primary Regulation Owner (PRO) for the new/revised regulations.
- Preview monthly report on new/revised regulations issued by BNM and PIDM, Overdue Deliverables and Product Sign-off.
- Review maintenance of Inventory of BNM and PIDM Regulations.
- Review updated Operations Manual for New Regulation Team.
- Ensure the spirit and letter of regulation/internal policies/GRAF are followed.
You will have
- Recognised Degree or Professional Qualification in Accounting/Finance.
- Member of Professional Accounting Body, is an added advantage.
- Degree or Professional Qualification in Banking, Finance or related discipline.
- Professional Certification e.g Certificate in Regulatory Compliance.
- Min 8 - 10 years of working experience in the Banking Industry/Financial Services sector.
- Min 3 - 5 years of working experience in Compliance and Risk Management.