About our client
The Client is a Financial Institution and one of the largest banking groups in Malaysia. Also, a Public listed company on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia, the organization has subsidiaries offering a range of products and services. The organization believes in dynamic development as an integral factor within its culture and is great place to explore in enhancing career aspirations.
About the role
This role is to lead, plan and manage the functions of Fund Transfer under Transaction Banking Operations on a business as usual (BAU) basis as well as to drive continuous improvements.
- To manage operating efficiency and ensure cost effective operations and infrastructure with timely and consistent service delivery to both internal and external customers.
- To ensure the department is well positioned and always up-to-date in a rapid evolving and competitive environment by being an agent for ongoing organizational change.
- To ensure department’s objectives and strategies are clearly understood by all stakeholders and achieve its goals at the optimum pace.
- To nurture and maintain broad network and productive relationship/partnership with internal and external parties to exchanges knowledge and best practices for the benefits of the department.
- To oversee and resolve department’s administration issue e.g. reporting, resource planning, staff issue etc.
- Lead and manage staff to ensure positive growth and development by identifying skills needs, delegating tasks appropriately and motivating staff to provide outstanding client service.
You will have
- Preferably candidate with 15 years of experiences which 10 years experience in managerial position and with similar exposure to operations coverage, administration and process improvement.
- Banking License and professional certification would be an added advantage.
- Well-versed in remittance products e.g.IBG RENTAS, SWIFT etc.
- Good understanding in regulatory matters e.g. FEA, AMLA, ITIS reporting is essential for the position.
- Familiar with operational supporting functions e.g. KYC, KCT, BCM as well as process improvement.