About our client
The client is an international financial institution that maintains leading best practices and policies applicable worldwide. The business achieves compliance standards and satisfactory internal and external audit results.
About the role
Seeking a seasoned credit evaluator to complete credit analysis of commercial credit applications in accordance to approved lending standards on credit risk management submit for approval. Credit loans are originated and initiated by commercial and corporate relationship partners who will require your expert credit analysis on a timely basis.
Credit Monitoring & Control
- You are to make independent credit decisions within designated approval levels, establish new credit lines, and maintain existing accounts
- You are to process and prioritize incoming credit requests, checking completion of package received from relationship managers and ensure timely completion of credit applications.
- You will partner closely with the Corporate/Commercial team to communicate credit decisions, timely review of customers, manage orders on credit hold, expedited orders, and to find solutions to customer issues.
- Provide insights and expertise for the completion of financial spreads after prospect clients are brought in by sales partners. You may also generate ideas and inputs to the ongoing review of credit processes and systems to ensure continuous improvement of the credit function by providing recommendations.
- You will be responsible to minimize exposure to risk in all markets through prudent management of the credit control process. There will be regular risk rating calculations in order to back appropriate justification for any overrides as well.
You will have
- Bachelor’s degree required certification or MBA in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in credit risk for analyst and 8 years for an analyst who will also be an approver.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of local market, banking products and applicable local regulations.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Business Intelligence and ERP systems is required.
- Ability to handle high volume, prioritize and work under pressure.