About our client
The Client is a Financial Institution and one of the largest banking groups in Malaysia. Also, a Public listed company on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia, the organization has subsidiaries offering a range of products and services. The organization believes in dynamic development as an integral factor within its culture and is great place to explore in enhancing career aspirations.
About the role
This role is to manage overall Cash Management product portfolio. In terms of product profitability, utilization, development and regulatory requirements. Furthermore, responsible for driving sales behavior, managing risk, problem solving, provision of cash tools and as a subject matter expert where required.
- To increase the customer deposit growth.
- To increase Cash Management structured interest income.
- To increase Cash Management structured fee income.
- To increase transactional volumes and values.
- Execute customer sales and solutioning where required for complex product structures/solutions.
- Conduct product training to internal parties on Cash Management solutions.
- This role supervises the Senior Manager, Manager and Senior Exec Cash Products.
You will have
- Over 10 years of experience in Transaction Banking/Wholesale Banking space.
- Minimum four years of experience in Cash Management Area experience preferable in the area of product management.
- Demonstrated ability to interact, communicate, negotiate and convince effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.