About our client
Our client is an insurance and investment specialist who does property-casualty insurance, life & savings, and asset management.
About the role
This role is to assist the Head of Motor Claims to manage the day to day operations and to develop action plans towards the company’s objectives. The candidate is expected to monitor the motor claims caseloads, review the motor claims processes, manage complaints arising from motor portfolio, and assist to prepare management reports.
- Ensure all claims are approved.
- Ensure all claims are properly investigated and settled, manage claims settlement cost.
- Complete claims review of all files.
- Claims service delivery and approval of claims.
- Response to customers.
- Participate in claims ad hoc projects.
- Supervise, motivate, and coach subordinates.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of local regulations.
- Strategic vision, good focus on customer, demonstrate willingness to implement changes that adds value & demonstrates ability to drive the change.
- Contribute to the team’s performance.
You will have
- Degree in Insurance, or any related industry.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in managing various types of motor claims.
- Good analytical skills.
- IT literate.
- Great team player.
- Leadership skills.