About our client
Our client is a KLSE-Listed banking and financial services group with a diversified portfolio of companies. With significant interests both locally as well as internationally, they command a considerable market share with their financial and banking products.
About the role
With their HR undergoing a transformation process, they are now looking for a VP, HRBP to partner with the business and manage the change process within the organisation.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, HR, the responsibilities for this role are:
- Drive the organisational transformation from the HR perspective to reflect more internationally-recognised and contemporary practices.
- Acts as a point of the contact for the employees and managers in the relevant business unit and advises on all relevant HR matters accordingly.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR processes at the client’s side and manages complex and difficult HR projects cross-functionally.
- Build a strong business relationship with the internal client/s.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management.
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions.
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes.
- Develops HR team members as they can become HR partnering leaders within the organisation.
You will have
The ideal candidate for this role should come with:
- 7 yrs+ experience in Human Resources Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or other business-related field.
- Previous experience in the either MNCs or banking & financial institution environments, preferably with experience in handling processes with stages of approval but not essential.
- Excellent thinker and problem solver, capable of critical HR management skills.
- Proactive and strong drive to maintain knowledge of HR trends in practices and procedures.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Malaysian citizenship.