About our client
Be part of an exciting, young and vibrant organization on our sunny island. Our client has the hunger to be Asia Pacific's the best in last mile delivery solutions. Today, they proudly stand among the region's most well-funded start-ups. With a highly dedicated international team of technology professionals, they are a team that seeks to push their technologies to the next level, dominating the last mile delivery landscape in Asia Pacific.
About the role
We are seeking individuals with deep rooted passion in technology, a hands-on designer who can picture and conceptualize first hand on the relationships between users and applications. Turning them into applicable and user-friendly platforms for both businesses and consumers, will be your continuous quest.
- Responsible for the user experience design of all products for both our B2B as well as B2C products and services.
- Build and lead a team of junior UX designers, providing mentoring and training.
- Work in conjunction with a product managers and engineers to deliver the best possible products for enterprise clients and end consumers.
- Create and own UX strategy, including establishing UX processes as well as UI style guides.
- Contribute directly, oversee and approve the creation of all wireframes, prototypes, user flow diagrams and interaction designs.
- Represent our client at key industry events where required.
You will have
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a UI/UX design role.
- Good experience with technologies such as:
- Sketch, Illustrator.
- Balsamiq, Invision, Zeppelin.
- Have some experience in team leadership and growth within a dynamic environment.
- Strong passion in crafting and delivering compelling products in a fast-growing, fast pace, rapidly changing environment.
- Possess a solid grasp of user-centered design, usability and accessibility concepts.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment, spanning across multiple business unites and developers for implementation.
- A deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record presenting to and influencing senior management.